Full time, Part time, Per diem
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Bay Breeze Health and Rehabilitation Center in Venice Florida is now seeking talented, compassionate Licensed Nurses (RN or LPN). New graduates are welcome to apply.
What do we offer you?
• Comprehensive benefit and incentives program that includes a variety of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans to choose from, 401(k), holiday premium pay, and much more!
• An enhanced generous paid time off program that includes vacation and sick time you'll start accruing from your date of hire.
• Our employee appreciation program with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rewards!
• Recently Increased - Shift Differential Pay Plan
• Flexible scheduling - 8 hour shifts
• Well maintained updated facility
• New leadership team
Your position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” and you really make the difference!
• Graduate of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• 1 year of nursing experience preferred. Senior Care, Long Term Care experience is a plus.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
As a Nurse your primary purpose is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• Full-time and part-time shifts are available.
Bay Breeze Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 120-bed skilled nursing center, is a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers, and thanks to our incredible team we have grown to become the largest provider in the Sunshine State.
Click "Apply now" for immediate consideration to receive our address and phone number. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.