Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Full time, Part time, Per diem
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Bay Breeze Health and Rehabilitation Center in Venice Florida is now seeking dedicated, compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). New CNA school graduates are welcome to apply.
What do we offer you?
• An enhanced generous paid time off program that includes vacation and sick time you'll start earning from your very first day!
• Our employee appreciation program with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rewards!
• Comprehensive benefit and incentives program that includes a variety of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans to choose from, 401K retirement, holiday premium pay, and much more!
• Recently Increased - Shift Differential Pay Plan
• Flexible scheduling - 8 hour shifts
• Great PRN wages $16 per hour
• Well maintained updated facility
• New leadership team
Your position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer you the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel.
You go home each day knowing that you have truly made a difference for so many families!
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Senior Care, Long Term Care experience is a plus.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Your primary responsibility as a CNA is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• Part-time and full-time shifts are available.
Bay Breeze Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 120-bed skilled nursing center, is a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers, and thanks to our incredible team we have grown to become the largest provider in the Sunshine State.
Click "Apply now" for immediate consideration and to receive our address and phone number; we invite you to apply in person Monday thru Friday between 9am and 3pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.